My husband, Saurabh came up with this idea.. He was like we should have a nice pad with a pen holder to make a TODO list.. So I made the following using some nice patterned paper & washi tapes.. Simply loved the way it came out.. Added 20 sheets of TODO list of papers, The only thing to be changed is the paper once over..
Do you have a list..??
Oh!! Happy Day..!!
Dad is the pillar of one’s life… The person who motivates you, stands by you in right and wrong, inspires you, cares for you, who is your greatest strength… and so on.. I love you dad..
I have made a simple card just like my father with a dash of colors to depict his lively nature.. 🙂 I hope you all like this..
Love You DAD..!!
You’re The Best..!!
Sending this card to:
1) Lulupu’s Challenge #12 – My First Love My Dad
2) Cardmaking & Papercraft Father’s Day Card Challenge
3) Challenge #20 – Anything Goes
As a birthday gift I got a very special thing from my dear friend Pallavi.. She gave me a gift voucher from Lulupu – The Craft Lounge..
Thank you so so very much dear.. 🙂
This is what I got from Lulupu..
1) Happy Trio Japanese Washi Tape
2) Cupcakes Japanese Washi Tape
3) Aged Mahogany Distress Inks
4) EK CutterBee® Mat Self-Healing 13″x 13″ Pink
5) Sn@p! Life Collection Paper Pad 6″X6″ 36 Sheets
6) 2 Mini Misters Set
7) Dear Lizzy Neapolitan Paper Pad 6″X6″ 36 Sheets
I will try to make some new creative crafts using these and update this space soon..